Before your first visit, please complete and submit the new patient forms below. We look forward to meeting you!
Payment for services (or estimated insurance copayment) is expected on the day of service. For extensive dental treatment plans, financial arrangements may be made. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Your dental plan is designed to share your dental care costs. Generally, a plan is a contract between your employer and an insurance company, and these contracts vary widely. We will be happy to offer estimates of coverage and submit your dental claims for you and help you to get the most from your dental plan. However, please be aware that you are responsible for all costs incurred.
Your investment in your dental health is important to us. Our treatment warranty provides the most protection for you and your decision to proceed with treatment recommendations. Dr. Mantikas is proud to offer the following dental treatment warranty for your peace of mind.
- Crowns, Bridges, & Porcelain Veneers
- Composite Bonding or Fillings
- Dental Implants
- Dental Sealants
- Warranty Requirements
This dental warranty does not cover damage to teeth or prostheses caused by accidents, trauma, negligence, or improper use (for example: grinding, clenching, chewing ice, biting non-food items, or recurrent decay).
This warranty is effective immediately upon completion of any of the above services and will be in effect for the period of time detailed when you meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Return for all recare visits as prescribed by your
- Dentist or Hygienist, not more than 30 days past your due date
- Use anti-decay or gum disease medications as prescribed
- Follow the Dentist’s recommendations for destructive habits such as clenching, grinding, or tooth replacement, which may lead to future problems
- Your account must remain in good standing with our office with no overdue balance. Refunds are not part of the warranty policy
George Mantikas, D.M.D.
optimal dental fitness
George M. Mantikas, DMD
142 E High St
East Hampton, CT 06424
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM